Monday, June 20, 2011

Bountiful Basket - June 18, 2011

I haven't gotten a Bountiful Basket in a while, but Andrew and I decided we wanted to get one last week. By the time I got online though, they were all sold out in Roosevelt so I ended up getting one in Lapoint. On Saturday I picked it up. Here's the list of this week's bounty:
  • 2 heads celery
  • 1 head romaine lettuce
  • 1 bunch spinach
  • 1 head cabbage
  • 3 cucumbers
  • 2 half-pints blackberries
  • 6 bananas
  • 1 pineapple
  • 1 cantaloupe
  • 5 tomatoes on the vine
  • 5 apples
  • 12 plums
  • 16 small peppers
I also got an add-on of 5 loaves of honey whole wheat bread. I shared 2 of the loaves with Savannah and whatever we don't eat of the remaining 3 loaves will freeze really well. We opened one of the loaves yesterday and it sure is delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment