Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yard Sale 2011

The 3rd Saturday in May we headed down to meet my whole family at my sister's house in Price. The guys were going to be adding on to my sister's house and us girls were having a yard sale. We left our house really early so we could be at my sister's house at 8 a.m.! We set up our sale and the guys got to work.

Whenever I've had yard sales in the past, early birds start showing up at 7:30 a.m., but by 8:30 a.m. that day I was starting to get nervous because only 1 person had stopped. We had advertised in the Nickel Ads and put up posters on the surrounding streets so where was everyone? Turns out people in Price must not get up as early because about 9:30 a.m....BAM! We had a huge turn out! We ended up doing pretty well at the sale and the weather was great! In fact maybe a little too great as we all ended up with varying degrees of sunburns. ;)

Waiting for the customers to come!

Mayci coming in to check on what the guys were doing. ;)

I also enjoyed spending time with my whole family together. I don't think that's happened since Christmas! It was a great day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment