Friday, May 20, 2011

Proud Aunt

My sister Heidi called me a few weeks ago and invited me to come see my niece Jade dance in her Castle Country Stars Dance Spring Show. She is in the Pre/K group and they were performing 3 numbers at the show. I was so excited to come! I arrived early this past Wednesday and got to watch her getting ready. She loved wearing her costumes so I had her pose for a few pictures before we left the house.

Mayci wanted to be in a picture too, but as soon as I said "Say cheese", she came running toward the camera! Still a pretty cute picture though. :)

Jade did so well performing her dances and I loved watching her. I have to say I think she was one of the best dancers in her group. ;)

Dance #1: Hip Hop Mix

Jade is the one on the far left in the previous 3 pictures.

Dance #2: Hit The Road Jack

Jade is the 2nd one in on the far left.

Waiting for Dance #3 to begin and getting their wands. Jade is the 3rd one in on the far right.

Dance #3: Wish Upon A Star

Jade is the 2nd one in on the far left in the previous 3 pictures.

Now I just have to get out to SLC and see my nephew Lincoln play in one of his T-ball games!


No comments:

Post a Comment