Monday, May 9, 2011

I Am Blessed

Sunday was Mother's Day, but I try to just think of it as any other Sunday and not specifically Mother's Day because it makes getting though the day easier. I get my Mother's Day cards out early to the mother's I love in my life and that's that. In talking with my best friends this year though, they encouraged me to call the day Jessica's Day and to enjoy it. Andrew overheard this so on Friday evening he brought home flowers for me in the cutest primitive jar and wished me a Happy Jessica's Day.

On Sunday at dinner, Andrew's mom gave me a Mary Engelbreit card with 2 Mary Englebreit note pads (I love ME!).


Later on Sunday, Kim gave me this sweet Willow Tree figurine of an angel holding a cat. I love it and was so touched.

I want to say thank you to all the wonderful women in my life. I love you all. You boost me up and I cherish our relationships. To my loving husband, if it's even possible, I love you more every day.


1 comment:

  1. The flowers (and jar and bow) are so pretty! I would be so lost if I didn't have my husband in my life. I'm glad yours takes care of you too. I think that is awesome Calleen got you a present, and such a fun one. I'm totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete