Friday, May 13, 2011

Cupcake Class

Around the end of April, my sister Heidi called me and asked me if I would be willing to come down to Price and show the ladies in her ward a few different cupcake decorating techniques. I said I would even though I was nervous about it, but I had a few ideas from different cupcakes I'd tried so off I went the 2nd week in May. We ended up having quite a group since it ended up being a mother/daughter activity (which made me even more nervous) so I showed my few ideas and then invited everyone up to try for themselves and I just went around and helped.

I am by no means a professional at this, but at least I can say I gained some confidence from doing it. At the end they gave me 2 bottles of sprinkles to say thank you and that made me feel good. :)

*I wish I had remembered to have my sister take some pictures when I was up there helping everyone decorate their cupcakes, but there was a lady there taking some pictures so we're trying to track them down. I'll add them if I get them. ;)


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun. You're better then me, I don't know if I would have the confidence to do that.

    ReplyDelete