Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Administrative Professionals Day - April 27, 2011

This year for Administrative Professionals Day I was doubly spoiled. One of the nurses I work with had this single rose arrangement delivered to me at the office. I was so surprised, but I also felt very appreciated. It's nice to know that my coworkers enjoy working with me as much as I enjoy working with them. :)

I have also been working at TriCounty Health Department in Roosevelt for almost 5 years now (in September). Every year they have always been so generous by giving me a gift for Administrative Professionals Day and this year was no exception. This is the only job I've ever worked at that has observed this day and it really makes me feel appreciated. This year we received a gift card to Cafe Rio again so I'm excited to take Andrew to dinner again...on me!


1 comment:

  1. The rose is very pretty. :) I need to blog about my Administrative Professionals Day gift, but since its a gift card, I wanted to buy something first so I can blog about what I actually buy.

    ReplyDelete