Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Meeting Richard Paul Evans

Last Saturday Savannah and I had planned a shopping trip to SLC and right before I left the house that morning Savannah called me and said she saw on facebook that Richard Paul Evans was having a book signing at Sam's Club in South Jordan that day. If you know me very well at all you know that I love RPE! He is my favorite author and I have every single one of his books so I grabbed 2 of my many RPE books to take with me. We arrived a little early and got in line. The line wasn't too extremely long so I was able to talk with him for a few minutes while he autographed my books. He also gave me an autographed Walk Series bookplate to put in my copy of The Walk when I got home. He was very nice and obliged my request for a picture as well. I was so excited about it all by the time I left and was so happy that Savannah had noticed that he was doing this book signing. :)

I'm well on my way to getting all my copies of his books personally autographed now thanks to this meeting and one other that I attended with my brother a little over a year ago. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment