Monday, April 18, 2011

April and May Tuck Swap

Last week we had our last tuck swap. I'm so sad that it's over, but we've decided to continue our group and I'm excited about the crafty ideas we came up with for the future. :)

These Peeps were so cute that I made one for myself as well! (Giving credits here. Thanks, Jen!)

Our theme for April was Easter. The one I made is above and the one I came home with is below. I got Naomi's tuck this month and what is more perfect for Easter than a chocolate bunny?! :)

Our theme for May was Spring.

The one I made is above and the one I came home with is below. I got Lewaina's tuck this month and she even personalized it with her initials and the year she made it. Now I'll always remember this group and the great times we had!

Lewaina wrapped the tuck so cute along with a personalized tag that I just had to include a picture. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment