Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Minnie Mouse Birthday Cake Take 2

Kim and I each decorated one of the cakes. Kim did the one for Drew and I did the one for Charlee.

Kim and I have a friend with twin little girls that were turning 2 last Saturday so she asked us to make them each a Minnie Mouse birthday cake. The last time I made a Minnie Mouse birthday cake it was for my niece Mayci's birthday and I didn't have the Mickey Mouse Pan so my sister Heidi and I improvised and came up with our own. It was totally cute, but I have to say that I am so proud of these! I love having the opportunity to use the tools and techniques from all my cake decorating classes. Also getting to do these with Kim made them all the more fun. ;)

Before pictures! One was chocolate and one was confetti.



2 comments:

  1. They both turned out super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good job Jessica! Really, really good!

    ReplyDelete