Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl 2011

For the big game this year we got together at Andrew's parents house along with Brandon & Kim, Josh & Savannah and Alicia.

Here were our contributions to the big feast that we always have to go along with the big game:

My traditional Spinach & Artichoke Dip, but I tried a new recipe this year and I think it was even better!

Super Bowl tortilla chips I got from Bountiful Baskets with some guacamole on the side.

Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade using the lemons I got in my Bountiful Basket 2 weeks ago.

Super Bowl cupcakes that Andrew and I found for dessert at the store. After you ate the cupcake, you got to wear the Super Bowl ring on top. :)

Andrew and I were rooting for the Packers to win the Super Bowl this year and were so excited when they actually pulled it off!


1 comment:

  1. Did your team win? Everything looks way yummy! See ya on thursday!
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete