Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I woke up early this morning so I could make our traditional breakfast of pink pancakes with pink milk for Andrew and I before I had to go to work.

Then I surprised Andrew with his Valentine presents. A Valentine fart card (you'd have to be in his family to understand...) ;), a Valentine iTunes card and his favorite snacks including an "I loaf you" Tillamook cheese homemade gift box!

I had been at my office for about 30 minutes when Andrew pulled up outside and brought in my first Valentine surprise...fudge-dipped, long-stemmed strawberries with the most adorable primitive tag!

A few hours later another surprise arrived...roses! They are gorgeous!

Tonight we're having dinner with Andrew's parents and Brandon & Kim and I'm making a Valentine dessert so stayed tuned!

**Kim made a really nice dinner tonight with the cutest tablescape and we ate by candlelight. She said she took a picture of her table so if she posts it on her blog, I'll add it here. I did take a picture of the place cards she made for everyone though filled with Valentine candy. :)**

**I got pictures from Kim's blog of the Valentine tablescape she did. As you can see, she really went all out!**



No comments:

Post a Comment