Friday, November 12, 2010

December and January Tuck Swap

Last night was tuck swap again and I got to be the hostess this month! Since December is such a busy month we decided to swap both our December and January tucks. Our theme for December was Christmas. The one I made is above and the one I received is below. I got Kim's tuck for December.

Our theme for January was Winter.

The one I made is above and the one I received is below. I got Katie's tuck for January.

After we swapped, I had made coffee cake and hot chocolate for everyone. We ate, talked and laughed, which are some of the reasons why I look forward to swap night! I love having people over to my house and I always hope that they enjoy coming over too.



1 comment:

  1. Those tucks are so cute. I LOVE the penguin!!!!

    ReplyDelete