Friday, October 15, 2010

November Tuck Swap

Last night was tuck swap again! Our theme for November was Thanksgiving. The one I made is above and the one I came home with is below. I got Laura's tuck this month. Laura is always very creative when it comes to making her tucks. When I got to her house for the swap last night I saw the tuck she made (not realizing that I was getting it yet) and told her that I wanted to learn how she made the pumpkin. When I realized that I was getting it to take home I think I probably got the biggest smile on my face. :)

Every month we always do a giveaway and sometimes others bring small items to giveaway as well. I was lucky enough to win one of the smaller giveaways last night and I was so excited! Angie made it and it was secretly the item I wanted to win because I don't have a lot of Thanksgiving decor. Thanks again, Angie!



1 comment:

  1. Love your tuck, love the tuck you received, love the gift you won!

    ReplyDelete