Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bluebell Corn Maze

Last Friday night we decided to go to the local corn maze with Brandon and Kim. It was opening night and it wasn't crowded at all so we had the maze pretty much to ourselves. We bought hot chocolate and glow sticks and headed in. The first side we made it through in about 30 minutes. The second side was a little longer, but thanks to Andrew and Kim, we made it through in about 45 minutes.

On the bridge in the middle of the maze admiring the moon and the corn. ;)

Andrew was having a hard time keeping his eyes open because of the bright flash in the dark night!

We made it through and had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I think I'm going to try and get Josh to go this weekend since it will probably be the only one he can go. We've never gone at night before, it looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW it's maze time already! I worked there one year, taught the lesson to the schools that come in the day time. I knew the maze pretty good that year! They are fun, and a"mazing" to me. I'm not a fan of the maze when it's haunted.....but lots of my kids are. David haunts the maze most years. lol (should that be...he is a hauntee? or a haunter...or a haunted one?) lol
    see ya tomorrow evening at Sarah's
    Enjoy
    Mercy

    ReplyDelete