Wednesday, August 25, 2010

September Tuck Swap

Yesterday was tuck swap again! Our theme for September was Fall. The one I made is above and the one I came home with is below. I ended up with Naomi's tuck. Naomi's tucks are always a sweet surprise. This month she did fall leaves, which are one of my favorite things about the fall. :)

In my August Tuck Swap post I talked about me winning the giveaway and so this month it was my turn to bring the giveaway. I pooled my resources (The Quilted Bear and thrift store) and put my own twist on it. ;) The basket went to Lewaina and I hope she enjoys it!



1 comment:

  1. You always make the cutest tucks and then recieve the cutest tucks. It makes me want to come, but I'm just not into Prim like you guys are. Your basket was super cute!

    ReplyDelete