Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More Cartridge...With A Surprise

Remember this post? Well last week I was up at Savannah's house to see her kittens and we decided to pull out her Cricut and use her new Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More Cartridge that she had recently gotten. We started experimenting with different tags, bags and boxes and it was so fun! I stepped away for a minute to play with the kittens again and when I came back Savannah had made this cute bag.

She said it was for my birthday and inside with this.

It was so nice of her to remember me on my birthday along with all the others that did this year. We've now planned a shopping trip to SLC for this Saturday and I'm going to take the opportunity to use my gift card! The Quilted Bear is probably one of my all time favorite stores and she obviously knows that. Thanks again, Savannah! :)


2 comments:

  1. I had to buy it just to give you an excuse to take me shopping in the city. And because I thought about buying something there that was Prim, but I knew I had no idea what to look for.

    But I really bought it because you are such a dear friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katier reminded me that our swap is tue the 24th....I had forgotten...
    You will have a FUN time in the city! Shopping is always a good thing! LOL

    ReplyDelete