Monday, June 28, 2010

Roberts Craft Make-N-Takes

This past Saturday my cousin Savannah and I went to SLC for some shopping! This is something we do a lot and we really enjoy it. Our first stop (and one of the main reasons we wanted to go) was Roberts Craft in Sandy. They were having a Customer Appreciation Sale and were doing free Make-N-Takes! First we walked around and did some shopping. They had a 50% off coupon so we bought some more cake decorating supplies and then we did our crafts.

The bags can be cut out with the Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More Cartridge so now Savannah is looking into buying the cartridge for her Cricut. If she does, I'm going to be up at her house using it all the time!

The mini notebook was made using The Cinch to bind it together. This was a fun machine and another one I would love to own!

Both of these projects were so easy and fun to put together and would be fun for lots of events.


1 comment:

  1. I have to wait until payday, but I am going to buy the Cricut cartridge for sure. Now I am kicking myself in the butt for not buying the Cinch machine. Some how I think you will be coming to see me when I own it too.

    ReplyDelete