Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yard Sale

This past weekend my mom, brother (and his family), sister Heidi (and her family) and I planned a big yard sale at my house. Friday night everyone started arriving and we had dinner and played the Wii. My niece Jade, who is 4, wanted to "play punch with Grandma". It was the cutest and funniest thing I've ever seen. She even beat grandma!



Saturday was the yard sale and I can't believe I forgot to take a picture! I asked my family that was there if they had taken one, but I haven't seen anything yet (hint, hint if you have one!). We did really well at the yard sale though. We sold most of our stuff and made some money too. :) The rest went to the DI, but I did keep one box of stuff for another yard sale that we're planning in early fall.

Update!

My SIL Misty sent me some pics of Lincoln and Jade outside at the yard sale. I couldn't come up with any showing the actually sale, but I love any pics I get of my nephew and nieces!

It was really hot so the umbrella hat came in handy!

Lincoln fell and got a scrap on his cheek. Poor little guy!
You can tell from Jade's expression how bright it was outside! ;)



1 comment:

  1. That is the CUTEST little video of Jade 'punching'- I was cracking up! She can really move those arms of hers!!!

    ReplyDelete