Monday, June 28, 2010

July Tuck Swap

Last Thursday night was tuck swap again! Our theme for July was Patriotic. The one I made is above and the one I came home with is below. I ended up with Angie's tuck and I was excited because Angie always has such cute stitching on her tucks!

I also look forward to tuck swap because Lewaina usually always has a fun craft to make or one she has already made for us. This month she made George Washington and Abraham Lincoln tucks for us. I got George Washington so I came home and stuffed it and am getting ready to put it out for July. Thanks Lewaina!





1 comment:

  1. I love them! I love the simplicity of yours. I wish I could do these, but I don't know if I would enjoy it as much as you do. I despise things I have to sew. I love your firecrackers in the background. :)

    ReplyDelete