Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Sweet Husband

This upcoming Sunday is a tough one for me every year. I usually try to keep my heartaches inside though because I love all the mothers in my life and they deserve to be honored. But today Andrew brought me this gorgeous flower arrangement in the cutest canister just as a surprise and to let me know how happy he is that he married me and that he loves me. I don't think life can get much better than this. Andrew, I feel so lucky that you are my husband. I love you so much. ♥


Update!

I wanted to post a new picture of my flowers and show how big some of the roses are since they have opened up more. Absolutely gorgeous!



3 comments:

  1. You are very lucky! It is amazing how just a few simple words from our husbands can help our hearts to feel lighter. Good luck this Sunay.

    Rainbow Mortensen

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a sweetheart! But I kinda think you are too!
    It's a hard time for K as well. It breaks my heart.
    I pray that neither one of you will have empty arms much longer........
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift, not only the flowers but the wonderful man who gave them to you. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete