Friday, April 23, 2010

Administrative Professionals Day - April 21, 2010

I have been working at TriCounty Health Department in Roosevelt for almost 4 years now (in September). Every year they have always been so generous by giving me a gift for Administrative Professionals Day and this year was no exception. This is the only job I've ever worked at that has observed this day and it really makes me feel appreciated. This year we received a gift card to Cafe Rio so I'm excited to take Andrew to dinner...on me!


3 comments:

  1. wahoo! How fun is that!
    Pork sald is my fav. How about you?
    Enjoy your day.

    Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too. I love the beef quesadilla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I also can't believe you have been there almost 4 years! My how time flies.

    ReplyDelete