Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shooting Range

Andrew recently had the opportunity to go to SLC and go to a shooting range with a good friend of his and shoot hand guns. This was the first time Andrew had ever shot a hand gun (though Andrew is a very good shot with rifles and shotguns. A few years ago when he was Scout Master he attended a week long summer camp and won the clay pigeon shoot. Everyone was very impressed that a supposed "city" boy was such a good shot! Afterward he told everyone that he had actually grown up in a small town. ;) ), but he had a great time...though I don't know if this is good for me because now he'll probably want to buy a hand gun!


3 comments:

  1. Don't give in, it doesn't stop with just one hand gun.
    Good job Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men and their guns. Although I have to admit I own a hand gun, and a 22 rifle. So I think if he wants one you should let him. But then again it is really none of my busyness lol. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, men and their guns, and knives. But like LJ said she has a couple herself and Katie has a small hand gun too. Oh wait, I have a 22 my own self! LJ also has a concealed weapons permit....I've thought about it! LOL SOOOOOO, good luck, You know what they say, If you can't fight em.......join em! LOL

    BTW after the remodel....my bedroom right now will be gone, the wallwill be down and open to make a big family room! The headboard will just be shorter...:-)

    ReplyDelete