Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Utah Jazz Game

Most years I buy Andrew tickets to a Utah Jazz game for Christmas and this year was no exception except that this year my BIL Brandon, my SIL Kim and our friend Andy got tickets along with us so we could all go together. So last Saturday we all headed to Energy Solutions Arena to watch the Jazz play the Bucks. It was a fun game not only because the Jazz won, but also because it was Bear's (the mascot) birthday so several other mascots from other NBA teams were there. They were a hoot to watch during the game and at halftime.


Afterward we spent the night in SLC and then on Sunday we drove down to Price to see my new niece Mayci. Andrew hadn't seen her yet and I had only seen her the day she was born so we spent the afternoon with my sister's family just visiting.

Jade wanted her picture taken with Andrew too!


No comments:

Post a Comment