Saturday, January 2, 2010

January Ornies and Other Projects

In November, when my ornie swap group last met, we swapped ornies for December and January (as we all know how busy everyone is around the holidays) so this morning I got out my January ornies. Our theme for January was Winter.

I have also been working on and trying to finish up some other ornie related projects. I've learned a lot from the girls in my ornie swap group over the last few months like how to do many different types of stitches and how to tea and coffee stain and I wanted to show them the finished products so here you go guys! Love you all!



3 comments:

  1. They're cute! You seem to have a talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! Way to go!!! I love your old thyme primitives!!!
    I am already working on my ornies for this month......I know......it's hard to believe huh.
    Happy New Year!
    ♥ Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I was wondering if you would like to do a guest blog post for the LDS Infertility blog.
    I would want it to talk about a personal experience if possible and share tips for those looking to adopt, struggling with infertility, and what other readers can do to help.

    Please let me know if you are interested.

    Thanks!
    Dawn-Marie
    http://ldsinfertility.blogspot.com/
    maggiemoo2005@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete