Thursday, November 19, 2009

Meeting Richard Paul Evans

This is my entire collection of Richard Paul Evans' books.
I own every one he's ever written along with a few duplicates!

In October I got a call from my very thoughtful brother who had received an invitation to meet my favorite author Richard Paul Evans and invited me to go with him. The event took place last Thursday at The Little America Hotel in SLC. We were treated to a lavish breakfast and at the end, Richard Paul Evans signed copies of his books. I had brought along 2 of my copies of his books just for that reason. Needless to say I had a great time. Thanks again Doug!


Also RPE's new book The Christmas List is just out and it will definitely be on my Christmas list this year!


1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever read his books, but now I will have too. Are they all Christmas books?

    ReplyDelete