Monday, October 26, 2009

BYU Football And A DIY Project

Here's a pic of my front door all decked out for Fall!

As this last week was ornie swap, we also got a new DIY project. It was really fun because I learned a few new stitches. I got the frame at DI for $0.50 a few months ago and was able to antique it and finish off my project. I think it turned out pretty cute!

Saturday Andrew went to LaVell Edwards Stadium in the early hours of the morning. ESPN Game Day was in Provo for the BYU vs. TCU game and it was a awesome privilege for them to even come to Provo. He made a sign at the Home Depot booth there at the stadium and likes to think he sees it on tv when he plays back the recording of the show. I'm not so sure though! :P



1 comment:

  1. hey! your pineapple is so cute! mine is almost done. good for andrew! maybe you really can see him! lol
    your front door is very festive!

    ReplyDelete