Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yard Sale

This past Saturday was the second annual Neola yard sale. I participated last year as well and sold a lot of my stuff so I was looking forward to it again this year. The yard sale gets advertised and a bunch of people come to sell stuff and buy stuff at the rodeo grounds in Neola. My parents have done it the last 2 years also and this year my sister-in-law and Andrew's parents and sister participated as well so it was really fun and it was a beautiful weekend for a yard sale. I think in the end I made about $130 so I did pretty well and had a good time while I was at it!

These were my great finds at the yard sale. I got this adorable table for $3 and the shelf for $0.50. I'm going to try and turn the shelf into something rustic and country looking. We'll see! If it works out, I'll post an after picture!!


No comments:

Post a Comment