Thursday, April 2, 2009

Scentsy Party


Tonight I attended a Scentsy Party thrown by my sister-in-law Kim. I love attending and also hosting parties like this. My absolute favorite parties to host are Pampered Chef parties, but parties of this kind are always a lot of fun no matter what company!

At the Scentsy party tonight though I bought some new scents for my 2 warmers. One is a big warmer that sits on my counter and one is a plug-in warmer so I can have a sweet smell and a bakery smell ready to go for whatever mood I'm in. Below is a description of the new scents I got tonight:

Sunkissed Citrus - Lively blend of oranges, lemons, limes and grapefruit. (Had this one before and loved it!)

Cinnamon Cider - Tart apples balanced with oak and spicy cinnamon. (New scent that is just out!)

Plumeria - Hawaiian plumeria and night-scented jasmine mingled with succulent pear. (Also a new scent that is just out! I also got this scent in a car candle, which is basically a scented circle of cardboard that you hang from your rear view mirror, but then your car always smells great!)

It was a fun evening and I can't wait for my new scents to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment