Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Honest Scrap


My blogging friend and sister-in-law Kim has tagged me and so I am asked to share 10 things about myself:

1. I met my husband Andrew when we were both 15 years old. We dated our junior and senior years of high school and got married a year after graduation. Yes, I married my high school sweetheart! He is the perfect compliment to me and I could never have asked for a better best friend and husband.

2. I was married in the Bountiful Temple, which has been my favorite temple since the day it was built. It is so beautiful and white sitting on a hill far above the city.

3. I will be married 10 years this summer. Where does the time go? ;)

4. We have not been able to have any children up to this point, but we would love to be parents and have been approved to adopt through LDSFS since January 2008. We are trying to patiently wait until we can find the beautiful little child that's supposed to come to our home!

5. I am the oldest of 4 children.

6. I have 2 nieces: Katelyn and Jade and 1 nephew named Lincoln.

7. I love to decorate my house and am constantly looking for cute things to add to my decor!

8. I love cats and especially my cute kitty Emillio!

9. I love designer handbags like Louis Vuitton and I actually have one! I hope to get a Prada or Kate Spade bag next!

10. I absolutely am a city girl! I love, love, love Salt Lake City and I hope to move back there someday, maybe after my husband is done with college and has his bachelor's degree!

Thanks Kim for the tag! It was a challenge to think of 10 things about myself, but I hope everyone enjoys learning a little more about me!

I would like to tag my cousin Melissa Wagner!

No comments:

Post a Comment