Friday, April 24, 2009

Administrative Professionals Day - April 22, 2009


I have been working at Tri County Health Department in Roosevelt for almost 3 years (in September). Every year they have always been so generous by giving me and all the different secretaries (politically incorrect word anymore!) here a gift. This is the only job I've ever worked at that has observed this day and it is very much appreciated. Every year they give us a little yummy from The Little Sweet Pea, which is a cute boutique in Vernal. It makes me feel appreciated. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so comming over to your house to eat taffy with you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jessica! I'm so glad to see your blog! How are you? It doesn't seem like 3 years since you moved. Any luck with adoption yet?

    ReplyDelete