Thursday, March 5, 2009

Packing For Hawaii

Andrew and I are going to Hawaii for our 10 year anniversary! Our anniversary isn't actually until July, but we decided to go now when Andrew has spring break from his college classes, plus we can get out of the Basin spring-time wind! Ugh! We fly out the morning of March 6 and fly back in the morning of March 14 and we are so excited! We spent all last night packing. Here are some photos and you can see Emillio tried to join in. First she was sleeping in our suitcases, but it was too hard to pack around her so she moved to the head of the guest room bed for a nap while we packed. Also earlier in the week I had gotten a pedicure and manicure and the nice Vietnamese guy that did my pedicure said a french tip would look better on my toes when I was lying on the beach so I decided to try it and I really like it. I'll post about everything we did in Hawaii along with pictures when we get back. Aloha!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your toes! I want to do that with my toes, but I have funky toenails. My big toe is huge and then after that the oterhs have hardly any nail at all, my smallest toe si near extinct! Have fun on your trip! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete