Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day Part II

The night of Valentine's Day Andrew took me to Hollow Moon Cafe. We only had to wait about 10 minutes or so to be seated, which for the night of Valentine's Day anywhere that's great! However, we ended up being there about 2 hours after it was all said and done because they were REALLY slow to take our order and bring our food. Oh well, it was good food and a fun time. So I told you that I had a surprise for Andrew for Valentine's Day. He loves chocolate-dipped raspberries so I bought him a Valentine's fondue pot! I had mini marshmallows, graham crackers, raspberries and strawberry's to dip in the milk chocolate. It was a yummy dessert and a fun end to Valentine's Day this year.


1 comment:

  1. That fondue pot is so cute! What a great idea! Several years ago I bought Josh a Smore's maker for his birthday. Hmm, maybe it's time to dig that out again....

    ReplyDelete