Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Utah Jazz Game


I bought Andrew tickets to a Jazz game for Christmas and it was finally time to go! I had tried to buy tickets to an game closer to Christmas, but they were all sold out so on Saturday we drove to SLC (our favorite place to be!!). The game started at 7 p.m. so we had some time for shopping first and then we ate dinner at Chili's, one of our favorite restaurants, with my Christmas gift from Alicia (Thanks, Alicia!) before we headed downtown. The Jazz were playing the New Orleans Hornets. We had seats in the nose-bleed section, but it was a great game. The Jazz won 102 to 88. Yeah!!

P.S. I had set my camera aside to bring with us and of course ended up forgetting it (the story of my life) so these pictures were taken with our phones. Not the best, but at least I had them!



No comments:

Post a Comment