Saturday, February 14, 2009

Super Bowl



Andrew and I love the Super Bowl! Our tradition of watching it together dates back to when we were still dating each other in high school. The reasons we love the Super Bowl...Andrew more for the football, me more for the commercials. My favorite one this year was the Mr. Potato Head commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRofF_v6kk0

This year Andrew and I wore Eagles jerseys so we could match, even though we were rooting for Arizona! Andrew had 2 of them, #14 Ty Detmer and #89 Chad Lewis. Not coincidentally they were both former BYU football players. You know how Andrew loves the Cougs (and hates when people call them the Cougs, which is why I'm doing it to tease him!)!! I made Artichoke Dip that was soooo good! I got the recipe from a Pampered Chef party I had gone to the week before the game so it was a perfect time to test it out! If you want the recipe just email me and I can send it to you.
In the end, unfortunately, Arizona didn't win, but we had a good time anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment